Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support the Foundations and Ministries at Trust Counselors Network and provide a real benefit to you and your loved ones at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and your Foundation or Ministry at the Trust Counselors Network. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Why we Give
We chose to establish a charitable remainder trust with Trust Counselors Network because it will provide us with an income for the rest of our lives and provided good tax advantages at the time it was established. Read More.
Where to Begin
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
How to remember us in your will
Click here to learn how to remember us in your will.
Trust Counselors Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 605, 190 Bethlehem Pike
Colmar PA 18915
(215) 822-6601 | Fax: (215)997-9545